Announcement of "Grants for Senior Scientist/Junior Researcher Groups" program
20 august 2021
The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan is planning to launch the following grant programs for creation and implementation of innovations and new technologies under the Fostering Productive Innovation Project:
“Grants for Senior Scientist/Junior Researcher Groups”
The grant program is aimed at stimulating the commercialization of domestic R&D.
- Rational use of natural, incl. water resources, geology, processing, new materials and technologies, safer products and structures;
- Information, telecommunication and space technologies, scientific research in the field of natural sciences;
- Energy and mechanical engineering;
- Sustainable development of agricultural complex and safety of agricultural products;
- Life Sciences and Health;
- National Security and Defense (without the secrecy label);
Required results at the time of completion:
- Commercialization should be at least 10% of the amount of the grant received, through sales of finished products or/and conclusion of a licensing agreement and/ or agreement of assignment of rights to results of scientific and/ or scientific-technical activity or/and attracting investments to the projector/and other ways as stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Implementation/preparation for the implementation of the automation strategy/digitalization of the enterprise.
The maximum grant amount will be 100 000 000 (one hundred million) tenge with implementation period until November 2022.
Applications will be aceppted through the Portal begins on August 23, 2021 and ends on September 23, 2021 at 18:00 Nur-Sultan time. A link to the application portal: https://astanahub.com/account/service/GSNS/request/33/create/
For more details about the grant program, please refer to the SSJRG Grant Program Manual.